Friday, December 11, 2009

Winter is here in the Northeast !!!


We are now blanketed with snow as is much of the rest of the country.  I am so glad I discovered the art of jewelry making.  Through the long winter days it will be fun to learn new things that can be done with wire.  There are some things I have seen that do not interest me at all and I will be doing my best to stay away from them.  I have many ideas floating around in my head so it will be interesting to see what comes of them. 

Today is the first piece I made with SS wire.  I promptly gave it to my daughter for her birthday.  I have no idea what the stone is, just picked it up at the local rock swap this summer.   It was a good stone to practice with.

I have much to do this weekend so I think jewelry will take a back seat although I want to get my work room organized so I can get out of the diningroom and into a space that can get messy without having to pick up everynight. And creating a light box is also on the agenda for this weekend.  Then I can start listing on Etsy and see if others like my design style.

No comments:

Post a Comment